The frame material for buckets is AR 400 and for blades polyurethane.
The benefits of polyurethane blades:
- Does not crush rocks or stumps.
- Does not require a large hydraulic flow and pressure.
- Blades do not get stuck even with rocky material.
- Blades are highly resistant to wear and their replacement is really quick and inexpensive.
Advantages when compared to other manufacturers’ rotor-type equipment:
- Sturdy, yet lightweight structure.
- Simple and reliable.
- If necessary, the same bucket can be equipped with both excavator and wheel loader couplings.
- In addition to screening, the bucket can be used also in normal work → no unnecessary bucket changing.
- Screening of topsoil.
- Spreading of sand, lime, fertilizers etc. easily spilling materials thanks to a solid base.
MultaVEX Rotor screening bucket is patented.
|200 l||100 cm||240 kg||3-6 ton Excavators
Mini Wheel Loaders